1) It is mandatory for every student to maintain best discipline in the college campus as well as outside the college.
2) Any kind of act performed by the student which amounts to indiscipline will be dealt strictly.
3) All the students are directed to read the notices thoroughly which are displayed exclusively on the student’s notice board every day and act or do the needful in accordance.
4) Teasing girl student, in any manner whatsoever, is an offence punishable under law. Hence, students should not indulge in such kind of activities otherwise matter will be dealt strictly in accordance with the law.
5) To write anything on the black–board, furniture and on the walls etc. is a part of indiscipline.
6) To remove or break the furniture or window panes, to pluck the flowers, to remove the notices, etc. are also part of indiscipline.
7) Following acts are also treated as indiscipline:
Such as holding any meeting / function/ party and to take any photographs in the premises of the college without the prior permission of the Principal.
8) Students are advised to be regular in classes. Absentee fine shall be charged from the defaulters. A fine of Rs. 25 per subject shall be charged from the students who do not appear in the House Examination.